Investing in a new website is not always at the top of the list for companies. But the truth is that creating or redesigning a website can help you reach new customers, and increase sales in no time. We will be going a few of the many benefits that you will have when upgrading your online presence.
Design trends change
- Just how your company’s products and services change, so do design trends. When following new design trends your customers will see you are up to date and thus increasing customer loyalty.
- A new design goes in harmony with your new products / services
Reach new audiences with latest responsiveness
- New ways to visit websites keep on coming, visitors are coming in from notebooks, smart phones, desktops, laptops and even from their smart tv. It’s important to make sure your website is usable for all devices, or else you will be missing out on a lot of customers.
- Google and other search engines will penalize you for having poor responsibility on your website. When search engines penalize you, you can lose up to 70% of your visitors.
Usability and structure will improve sales
- Redesigning your website structure by strategically placing your most important sections will bait your visitors into continue browsing your website and thus converting leads to sales.
- Search engine spiders will also have good use of your improved structure and thus improving your SEO ranking
New technology means better tools for your website
- A new website means you will have all the latest upgrades and latest technology
- The newer tools available can help you increase sales. For example: There is a tool that will record every visitor that comes on your website, you can review the recording and see exactly where your visitor leaves. With this information you can improve layout and thus improve sales
- You can also setup many new ways to communicate to your customers. You can set up a newsletters, blogs, or even LIVE CHATS to keep your customers loyal and increase customer support.
Improve On-page SEO
- Google and other search engines changes their rules of ‘what makes a good website’ all the time. It is important to keep up with these rules if you want to increase your SEO ranking
- Increasing SEO ranking is crucial for your visitors count of your website. If you currently don’t have most of your visitors from search engines then we advise you to fix your on-page SEO as soon as possible as you are missing out on a lot of customers.
Stand out from competition
- You might think “my competition also didn’t change their website yet, so why should I?”. This is exactly why you should consider redesigning your website. A well redesigned website will make you stand out from your competition and so increasing first impressions your potential customers have. When your visitors have a good first impression they won’t be looking elsewhere for their needs.
There are many many more benefits of creating a new website. A new website might be expensive, however it is not a cost. Is it a investment. Customers having never been more online than they are now, and so it is crucial that your website has all the latest sniffs.
Good luck with your online journey!